Print makes America literate
Support the National Hispanic Press Foundation
We are the educational and community building arm of America's Hispanic publishers. Your support will help us continue to do our work!
Did you know?
The National Hispanic Press Foundation was established in 1996 by a small group of Hispanic publishers who recognized that there was much more that could be done to make America more literate, to make America a better place. They recognized that poverty, cultural differences and language barriers, among other factors, were preventing too many Hispanics from reaching their full potential. They saw that by sharing experiences, organizing training programs, helping Spanish communications to new residents of America and by publishing needed information critically lacking in the Hispanic community, the Hispanic Press Foundation could move our society forward.
The Hispanic Press Foundation is the nation's only charitable organization working on behalf of hundreds of Latino publishers. The Foundation works closely with newspapers, magazines and journals with a combined circulation of over 12,000,000 copies, reaching over half of America's Hispanic households each week. We are the sister organization of the National Association of Hispanic Publications [NAHP].
We urgently need your support to continue our efforts to chronicle the life of America as the champions of Hispanic Print.
- We publish America's leading source of scholarship and grant information for Hispanic Americans, regardless of country of birth.
- We award scholarships to deserving students to become writers, journalists, designers and business people.
- We educate publishers, editors, journalists and the greater Hispanic American community.
- We investigate and report on the successes and failures of our society.
- We write the history that will forever define Hispanic contributions to the wonderful mosaic that all of us call America.